• (The Atlantic) The Biblical Pseudo-Archeologists Pillaging the West Bank
• Community actors fighting the odds: West Oakland's Playaz' race toward opening night
• As a prologue to the Occupy port blockade, protesters 'Aquapy' Lake Merritt
• The camps may be dispersed, but the art of Occupy Oakland lives on
• Improv, stage battles, a random badger – it’s the Tourettes Without Regrets show
• Oakland art exhibit dissects masculinity and the military
• Flash map: The destructive path of the Oakland hills fire
• Data map: An interactive guide to military-backed excavations in the West Bank
• After Effects: CNS News intro sequence
• How the Black Panthers changed U.S. healthcare
• 'Truck of Death' (Intercept partnership)
• Trans women may be the most at-risk group for HIV. So why are they not being counted?
• Humans could be statistically doomed to extinction. Here's why.
• Eclipse science vs. myth throughout history
• The secret lives of fish
• Bee intelligence
• Humpback Whale Altruism
• There's an entire city of South Sudanese refugees living in Uganda
• This is Shakespearean theater. In prison.
• This immigrant rescues America's wild mustangs
• This Uber ride changed a refugee's life
• 20 years before Kaepernick, there was Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf
Art & Culture
• Do you have a doppelgänger?
• Pinkest pink vs. blackest black
• Origins of Halloween
News & Analysis
• White hate in America
• Should sex work be legal?
• Can this pop star take down Uganda's president? 5 things you should know about Bobi Wine (and why the president might want him dead):
• Chelsea Manning gets an armed “ wellness check” (Intercept partnership)
• Selling lemonade while black
• Husky jailbreaks other dogs at a pet store
• Parrots display contagious laughter
• Panda births are rare and wonderful. But this newborn cub is the stuff of nightmares.
• Meet the werewolf cats